The Richmond Transit Network Plan is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to reconfigure the city's bus lines to work more efficiently and integrate seamlessly with the GRTC Pulse. It is critical that you give the planners your feedback on these proposed changes!
Public meetings will be held throughout the second half of January. Each meeting will begin with a presentation followed by a question answer period and open house.
- January 18th, 12:00–2:00 PM, Main Public Library (101 E. Franklin Street)
- January 18th, 6:00–8:00 PM, DMV Central Office (2300 W. Broad Street)
- January 19th, 6:00–8:00 PM, VCU Sports Medicine Building (1300 W. Broad Street)
- January 21st, 12:00–2:00 PM, Peter Paul Development Center (1708 N. 22nd Street)
- January 24th, 6:00–8:00 PM. Calhoun Center (436 Calhoun Stret)
- January 26th, 6:00–8:00 PM, Partnership for Families Northside (800 W. Graham Street)
- January 30th, 6:00–8:00 PM, Hillside Court Community Center (1500 Harwood Street)
- January 31st, 6:00–8:00 PM, Southside Community Services Center (4100 Hull Street)
- February 8th, 6:00–8:00 PM, Hotchkiss Field Community Center (701 E. Brookland Park Boulevard)